L’ATELIER de Joël Robuchon New York is a restaurant from legendary Chef Joël Robuchon, who held 32 Michelin stars in his lifetime - more than any chef in history - and operated fine dining destinations across the globe.
• Situated in the historic Meatpacking District, just below the bustling High Line, the energy and excitement of L’ATELIER de Joël Robuchon New York are reminiscent of the groundbreaking concept’s original location, which first debuted in Paris’ Saint-Germain neighborhood in 2003.
• L’ATELIER’s name refers to a craftsman’s workshop. Its signature counter seating and surrounding tables face directly into the open kitchen, allowing for a dynamic interaction between chef and diner, and offering direct access to the creative process.
• L’ATELIER utilizes the highest quality ingredients and immaculate technique to create its Modern French dishes, sourcing local products from the region’s top purveyors.
• L’ATELIER offers an à la carte selection of tapas size portions, appetizers, and entrées. Chef Joël Robuchon has also designed two nine-course tasting menus: “Le Menu Decouverte de Saison” and “Le Menu Végétarien.”
LE GRILL de Joël Robuchon is an elegant yet approachable restaurant located in the front of L’ATELIER.
• LE GRILL’s à la carte dinner menu, which is unique and independent of the menu at L’ATELIER, utilizes the same exceptional quality of ingredients, offered in simpler preparations of sharing plates, salads, and composed dishes.
• Six nights a week, LE GRILL offers a $65, three-course Prix Fixe menu all evening (with choices for each course).
• LE GRILL de Joël Robuchon features an extensive champagne list, wines by the glass, as well as classic and signature cocktails.
• Reservations are accepted, and walk-ins are welcomed.